cPanel is a popular web hosting control panel that allows installing WordPress in just a few clicks. Here are two options for getting WordPress up and running:
Softaculous is an auto-installer included in many cPanel hosts.
- Log into your cPanel dashboard and find the Softaculous icon
- Click on the WordPress link under "Applications" in Softaculous
- Enter your desired installation details like the domain name and admin credentials
- Click install, and Softaculous will automatically install WordPress for you
You can also manually install WordPress on cPanel:
- Access cPanel and go to the File Manager
- Upload the WordPress files to the desired install location using FTP or File Manager
- Create a database and user account for WordPress through cPanel
- Run the WordPress installer by accessing your domain /wp-admin/install.php
- Provide your database details and admin info to complete manual installation
Both Softaculous and manual installation options make it fast and easy to get WordPress running on cPanel shared hosting. Choose the method that best suits your needs.